Sunday, August 28, 2005

The birth of a new blog!!

I just got this blog page from a pal of mine. Miss her alot. It's nice to share some thoughts. Though some are never shared. But yet, tonight is the night my new blog is born. haha.. Sounded so human. Plus no idea how should I start it.

Today wasn't a day that i would say is totally bad. But I hurt myself while playing basketball. That's what happen when you are bad in a game but yet insist in playing. Anyway, I had fun. That's most important. I also got my watch broken. Luckily it's a cheap watch, not my armani. If not i'll get heart-broken.

Remember when I was back in Burm I don't study much and am not hardworking at all. Surprisingly, I'm being quite hardworking lately, think is due to the assignments and labs and mid term test is just round the corner. Almost everyday I'll spend a few hours sticking my nose into some textbook. Or trying to solve the assignments. Which I normally wait for answers. Those who knows me will know that I don't like to sit down and do my work. You guys will be surprise seeing me studying in the library.

It's 2 months I've arrived in Brisbane, life here is slow, but uni workload is much much heavier than back in Burm, sometimes I do compare life back in Burm and in Brisbane, plus having some trouble understanding the lectures and as well as getting all the tutorial done. And trying to read ahead of the class. But always fail to do so.

Today, dinner was steak with mushroom sauce, I like the sauce, so the steak on overall is good. Trying to go on diet, but then still eating potatos. From tomorrow onwards I'm not going to eat any potatos or rice or starch food, I want to go on diet. Cause Cromwell ball is just round the corner. Not to let others see but to let myself have a beautiful night out of life in college.

After dinner, my college mate came to my room and start playing the dance re-mix games. Yeah, I ship it from malaysia to Burm and to Brisbane. haha.. I can't live without it. It's part of my life, just like how a laptop is to me. Then after that we played UNO, maybe it's because I hurt myself and lost some blood, I actually did quite well in the game, and won a few times. But poor eugene always lose and as punishment, he has to do a music video and will be posted up in the network for everyone to see. :) Yeah it's funny.

I miss friends back home. There is no 2 person in the world that is the same. So it's not possible to find friends to substitute those back home. And not forgetting those in Burm/ UK. Hope everyone having a good life back home. And still remember me which is so far away. And Nell, thanks for listening to me and replying to me as soon as possible. I miss you the most. ....

2 Comments:

Blogger Nellie said...

GURL!!!!! what a pleasant surprise my dear!!!! so happee!!! =D I miss you too!!! *HUGS*

6:23 AM  
Blogger Nellie said...

hehehehe i've also been hardworking ley, lol! exams in a week's time >_<
when's ur mid terms exactly?

and wah the dance mat!? fond memories... muahahaha!!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home