Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A slow and boring day!!

Nothing really interesting happen today, Only that it's the due date for one of my assignment, which I didn't bother of doing part of one of the questions in it. As my brain is just not working anymore. Feel so jam since yesterday. No motivation to study at all. Eventhough there's a assignment due on wednesday and a test on next tuesday. I'm so lazy, feel so tired.

Well.. today I've got one class at 9 in the morning, then no more classes for the day. Monday normally it's a day when I sit in the library in the afternoon trying to finish up the left out of my assignment. Since it's due at 4pm so I've got plenty of time to do it. But normally the questions that I couldn't do, not many will know how to do it. Those who know how to do it, won't know how to explain. And I will just couldn't be bother of writing what I don't understand.

I don't normally take naps in the afternoon, but today, I did take a short nap of an hour, then wake up for dinner. Maybe I was wake up in the middle of a nap for dinner, that's why I'm so tired. :P (*Trying to find an excuse for my laziness*) I'm writing here as to delay myself in doing my assignment, (*Need medicine for this laziness*->How nice if doreamon exist, then i can have something that can make me more hardworking)

During dinner, the funniest thing happen, My wound was not wrap so I couldn't use the knife. Cause it hurts. So my fren gotta help me to cut the chicken chop into small pieces and I just use the fork and poke it. Haha... funny o. Plus now I'm temporary left-handed, (*sometimes only, still use right hand to write my assignments*) !!Disable person writing!! haha.. just kidding. I'm having phd soon (phd-> permenant head damage) haha..

2 Comments:

Blogger Nellie said...

phd, permanent head damage???? ahahahaha dats's a good one!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Nellie said...

give me an F! give me an E! give me an L! give me an I! and what would u get?! FELI!

motivated yet? =D

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home