你好吗?
Last night suddenly had a weird feeling come across . Part of it might be there's this person's name which is similar with HIM. and the fella who sat across me keep calling him. Then at night before I go to bed a feeling just appear and I wanted to send him a sms to ask if he is ok. But that will sound so weird. I can only tell myself that it is nothing. And hypnotise myself to sleep.
Lately I have this sleeping disorder. I can't sleep at night. I never had this kind of difficulty that continue for so many nights. Normally it will only be one night then it will return to normal.
(norma=once my head hit the pillow.)But this few nights. i've been experiencing difficulty to sleep at night. Don't know what is the problem... Hai.. hopefully when i return home to my own bed then I will recover from this sleeping disorder.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home