!!One assignment down!!
Hm.. Today got one tutorial assignment done. And handed in before my lunch time. So I can get back to my college to have my lunch. Gotta study and study this week. Since saturday is the ball then won't have much time to study for my test on next tuesday. I think it consist of 15% out of the total. Eventhough it's not alot. But to consider test will be easier than final exam. Well.. I might be wrong.
August is gone and September is here. Everyone's b'day is in September.. Especially U, Haha.. U know who U are. Hm.. Should I get you a present?? Or just a card will do?? Any special request?? Then maybe I'll try to get you a small present. Think U won't have any test or exam on that day isn't it?? Or you might be on holiday that day. How I wish to celebrate it with you. Maybe we can have a slumber party..
It's been 2 days that I haven't been able to go online, it's all because I've finish up my download quota. The past 2 days wasn't good. I couldn't study at all. Couldn't find the motivation. Even if I sit down on my study table and try to read the book or do my assignments. It won't work. I'm only staring at blank space. Don't know what happen to me for the past 2 days. But luckily I'm back to normal today, just a bit super blur. Couldn't get what people trying to say.
Mum haven't call me for a few days now. Don't know how is she. Maybe I should call home and see how is she going. Zhai zhai sms'ed me. like 5 in the morning. I'm still sleeping. asking how am I and stuff. Just some normal greeting message, nothing silly. As like what he used to send when I was back in KL. :) Missed those silly message. Maybe I should call him. Haven't like sms him for almost 2 months. it's after my b'day. Think that's the last time I sms'ed him.
Ah!! Today got a very cute card from Leona, With nice words in it. So happy to get a card. My first card in Australia. TOo bad not from oversea. :p yeah.. I'm complaining. So guys & gals... You know what to do... haha..
After dinner had a few hours of study then went for a walk. Or a slow walk down to the lake. Yeah extremely slow. Till the guys are complaining. Haha.. But it's fun to tease the guys. And I love moon walk. As in walking in the night not the moon walk that michal jackson does. :P Then I turn into Cinderella. Get back to my room before the clock strike 12. haha.... Anyway. tomorrow's class is at 10 but might be waking for breakfast at 8. So sleepy sleep.

3 Comments:
Who's "U"? Could it be "ME"? =D *dances around the room* ehehehehe
cards eh? hahaha i *got the hint* hahahahahhahaha i dun have ur add tho ;)
email me if u've got time gurl :)
haha.. not bad. At least you know who I'm talking bout a...
when is your exam? My test is next week... yaiks!!
my papers are from mon til thurs! one paper each day! UGH
Post a Comment
<< Home