Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chinese New Year

Today I just got a sort of compliment from an aunt. SHe say that this is the first CNY that I'm such a good girl. as in stay home most of the time. Didn't disappear for the whole day without trance. Haha... Seems like I'm known to have a bad reputation. FOr going out without a trace, can't even get hold of me for a minute.

For myself, I've not really celebrated cny for many years, ever since I left a-levels. Even when i graduated and came back, me and my family normally go travelling during cny. never stay home and celebrate, so to me cny is just another holiday and a holiday with many goodie to eat. and lots of work to do with lots of ang pow...

Brought my brother to the so called uk fun fair. he tried all the kiddie ride and i tried most of the scary rides. then when we were about to go home he wanted to go to the ghost ride. I refuse to bring him there but he insisted and cried and scream so i let him go and try it for himself. then he scream all the way and close his eyes along the ride. once he get off the ride he can't wait to go home already. it was so funny the way he scream and run off the ride. cause he is too scared... then that nice he keep telling mum and dad there is monster. see.. never listen.

haha... anyway.. everyday is a busy day. plus now school holiday. have to look after the naughty boy... more work more headache. less sleep more screaming.

okie dok.. tat's it for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home