Horrible!!!
Last night something horrible happen. I wasn't able to fall asleep. That was first. I don't normally hav problem going to sleep. I tried to force myself to sleep before 12 am last night. Then I stay awake for an hour or so, not abit sleepy at all. That was weird. Then I try to make myself to sleep by watching series, normally if i'm on my bed and watch movie, I'll feel sleepy very fast. Last night was really abnormal of me, The more I watch the more awake i'm. Then I go grab a pen and write in my diary again. Since I was too lazy to go online.
Don't know if it's because I have too much to worry or I have been thinking too much unconsciously?? I was once told that I always react the way the actress react in the movie or series that I'm watching, sort of live in the movie. Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep, cause the actress in the movie couldn't sleep cause been thinking too much of her life and love life.
I've got a tutorial to hand in tmr by 4pm, I've sort of scribble some answer and was too lazy to analyse the signs, cause I've always have problem with positive direction and negative direction of the moment. Hate it the most.
Then I've not done the stuff I'm suppose to do for the assignment meeting tmr. damn.. my meeting is at 12pm, and I have class at 8am. Well.. in between I still got a bit of time to do it. but i think i wanna finish it by tonight then tmr after class I can take a nap before the meeting.
Then thursday got another tutorial to hand in, but that tutorial I've done most of it, almost finish. But i'm not ready for my exam on friday. I'm definitely not ready, Not a bit ready at all. i've sort of gone tru the notes but yet, when i attemp the questions it's like i got 5 out of 10. that is so horrible, so terrible, I know i know.. i didn't go to pass and tutorial, that's why....
Sh*t. I still got a net meeting at 12 am tonight. Man... studying here isn't a fun thing afterall. I agree to go back to uni cause I tot uni will be as fun as before but I am wrong. Maybe when you are more mature you tend to be more responsible then you will spend a bit more time on your books then before. Maybe that's why I've lost all my time don't know where... I can be very sure that the times I am in the library for this semester is more than the times I am in the library back in UK.
The times I actually open my textbook and study is more than I used to do in uk. Sometimes back in uk I don't even bother of using a textbook. either I've gone stupid or what, I found that I don't really know what the lecturer is talking about most of the time. Or maybe too many equation. and too many unknown to me. Unlike doing circuits there are equations but the equations are easy to understand. Everyone is telling me that Civil is easier than E&E. Maybe that is what stress me up more.
Anyway... I've not sleep much last night but yet I don't feel abit sleepy now. Hope I don't get the problem of unable to sleep again tonight. As I've got a 8am lecture tmr morning...

3 Comments:
i can totally relate gurl... the part about being more responsible as we got older... sigh... the thought of letting down those close to u is really terrifying...
i hope u'r cured of ur amnesia soon feli.. take care.. u have me to talk to kies? =)
Btw i meant INSOMNIA hahahaha not AMNESIA hahahahhahah
ya, i think that is totally normal. when we get older, really we tends to be more responsible, but on the other hand, we also tends to stretch ourself too much...
Post a Comment
<< Home