Sick Again!!!
Hm.. I'm sick again.... This is the pack of medicine that I pick up from the pharmacy this afternoon after going back to hand in my assignment. My nose hurts. And it's blocked. Can't sleep at night. Can't breath. How to eat? Breathing with my mouth and eating at the same time?? Ha.. imagine that... I'm so lucky to have friends that care, they cook me porridge.. First attempt in Aust... haha.. It's so sweet of them, though it's not a very pleasant one but it's not the worst...Hope that I will be heal before the holiday, so that I can go travel around during the holiday plusneed to study during the holiday too, as I will have a test after the holiday which was inform that it has been postponed. Not very happy bout the postponed of the test. But then I get more time to study for it and which brings to the conclusion of better results.. Then more stress... The more I expect from myself the stresser I'm and the harder for me to achieve.
Nothing will turn out the way you always expect it to be. Like when you plan something a week before hand, something else will always causes crashes to your plans or mess up your routine. Or maybe you think you did very well in an exam but the results came out not as good as you think you did... Or you think you found your soul mate, but it turn out to be a false alarm?? Isn't it funny how things always turn out to be? Friends always telling me that it doesn't matter what the end product is, it's the matter how much efford you put in that counts.
What does people cares bout future?? What lies ahead?? Haven't really think much of it, as I've always think that I've only got one path in front of me, therefore doesn't need to think much, till recently. been doing some thinking, then I realise that there might be very small and unlighted path by the only path that I once know. It's just a matter of whether I want to explore it with a torch or not. What people expect of you is not necessary what is best for you.

1 Comments:
If you were around I would cook you porridge too! =p (I'm sweet as well! *hmmph!* hehehe =D)
I think the end is as important as the process... I mean, if you're not going to be happy with what you hope to achieve in the future, the process would be rather unpleasant as well...
Fret not Feli... as long as you know that you are happy about meeting your own expectations (and not just everybody else's), you'll know that you're doing the right thing, following that unlighted path you seek to explore...
All da best dearie ~! *hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home