Back to Uni!!
It's been a week since I'm back to Uni. This week is the starting of the 2nd week and there's lab.... ah. I'm Not even in studying mode yet, and lab is up... Did I mention that my class is 8 in the morning. everyday. Monday to Friday without miss??? yeah poor me.. my new year revolution is that I'll go to all of my classes... fingers crossed.
I wonder if humans brain is not erasable?? I keep mentioning Brisbane as Birmingham, coles as sainsbury and etc. Is it that when you get older it's harder to adapt to a new environment. Or that your brain subconsciously recall stuff that you enjoyed more.
New year's revolution:
Go to every single lecture.
Do my tutorial.
Do a bit of reading before bed.
etc etc etc..
and last but not least
try to do wat is in the list....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home