The end of 2007??
It's almost the end of year 2007. A few more days to go...
I would say it has been a short year. It has passed without knowing, it feels like I have not finish living this year and it's already going to an end. I didn't wanted it to end that quickly. It hasn't been the best year but it's a good year. A year that I wished had been a bit longer.
It had been a travelling year for me. i've been to lots of places. The beginning of the year I've gone to noosa head with friends and went to sydney for a few days during good friday and easter, then the winter holiday I went to sydney, we actually drove to sydney. Nicole's parents came over from malaysia so we drove to sydney and along the way we stop by a few places. such as byron bay, port marguire, and another place where I've forget. Then been to melbourne. And went on a cruise to french colonia; valencia and port villa. For the rest of the year's holiday.
It's has also been a year of food. It has been alot of parties and cook in. And not forgeting eat out. As many of my friends are graduating this year and going to go back home to where they came from. Therefore they had a wish of eating almost all that they can't find backhome. They also have birthday parties, special festivals. and etc. We've been having alot of home cook food that we missed, such as Nasi lemak day, good friday we had cheese and crackers, we had chocolate fondue day, movie nights with pizza, sushi day at hanaichi, sashimi day where we get fresh fish from samies girl, and alot more. No wonder I've put on alot of weight.
Hm... the year is ending, people's leaving, I've moved miles aways from everyone. I've not stepping out of my house for one whole day. Haven't had a proper meal for the whole day. feels crappy. maybe I should try to tidy my room tmr. or probably hit the gym. haha.. hope I'll have a great 2008.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home