Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's been a long time

Lots have happen. But none I really wanna mention.
Lots in my mindm which i have no place to share.

Have been feeling very very bad lately.

The feeling of wanting to hide myself and cry my lungs out.

It's very frustrating to go through this time of yaer.
Which is the exam period.
With no one that understand my feeling, no one letting me to release my tension and anger.
no place to cry.
And today... Just today.. The feeling of writing here is sooo strong.
Cause I feel like scolding someone. I want to F the person.
I have this feeling "If you want to do something right, Do it yourself"
"Never entrust others with your duty"
"Helping others to do stuff is a must, and do it nicely and neatly, Others helping you is something you gotta pay back later, and will turn out shitty and lots of errors."
Bl**dy H*ll
Feel like throwing the stuff right at the face. and yell RUBBISH!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nellie said...

hey gurl..

sorry i haven't been a very good fren lately.. haven't talked to ya in ages.. me bad =/

it seems like u have been going thru a bad time.. exams been tough on u? but there's obviously something else.. who's the bastard / bitch who pissed u off? what really happened?

hope things turn for the better soon..

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home