Monday, April 09, 2007

Good Friday and Easter!!!

It's been a really cool weekend for me.. Very very nice one. Can be said as used wisely... Haha.. Yes and no.... Depends if it's being used in doing something is better than me sitting there doing nothing.. Few of my frens came up to my place to cook. They did a wonderful job in cooking malay dishes. Cause it was suppose to be a Malay meal for that day. And since I can't have meat on Good Friday they did have fish and veg... So it was really good.. Haha..


Don't the food look good in the picture.. Not forgeting another of my housemate behind the camera...

Then it was Easter Sunday.. We didn't have any egg hunting on that day. But I did get a nice box of chocolate from my lovely housemates and TW. TW and me share a box of malteses's eggs for our frens on that day. Each of them get 2 malteses's eggs.. Hehe.. It was delicious, I never really have any easter chocolate eggs before.... Then we had a big Easter breakfast. Done by my lovely housemate and TC. It was my first Easter breakfast.. Since I never really celebrate Easter other than when I was in Nursery we use to have this egg hunting thingy...

Don't my Easter breakfast looks superb!!!! Haha... Luv my housemate soooo much!!! Muack!!
Don't this look like a Just Juice Advert?? Haha.. Maybe they should pay us for helping them to advert.. haha...

This is the Easter eggs and chocolate that unit 33 got for easter.. and the little eggy beside the bunny is the maltess's egg....

Then the afternoon we went to Karaoke... Will put the picture up when I get it off another friend. Since I didn't bring my camera that day... Didn't charge the batt.. Haha.... Then that night was poker night for some. They played 10 cents a game.. Haha.. poor TC he loose to all of them.. the king and queen of gamblers... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home