Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm a supergirl!!!

I don't know if there is a song that sounded like my title of the day.... but i'm feeling that way now... actually after I get back from Australia to look after my mummy then I realise that I'm a supergirl. Don't know is it because I used to give them the idea that I can handle anything, anything at all. So everyone does expect quite alot from me.

I'm really wear off now. It's been almost 3 months I'm back in KK. And yet, I've been no where at all. Luckily I still have a few friends here that once in a while we'll hang out together for a cup of coffee... and some chit chat.

I think I've driven enough so that when I get back to Australia I won't miss driving. Been busy looking after my own family, my grandmother's family, my bro's nanny, sometimes even my aunt who like to ask for favors. Maybe I'm just too good. I never say no to any of their request. Every Thursday after sending moi brother to school, I've got to go to donggongon to buy veg. cause every thursday there's this tamu where all the farmers bring their hard work out to sell. Just like this morning. plus it's hard to find parking there. cause I think half of the KK people might be there. I have to buy veg for 2 families sometimes 3. and the veg normally are for one week. So go imagine how big load is it.

Why am I a supergirl?? Well.. I'm a electronic and electrical engineering graduate, now doing civil engineering. Then I just found out that I'm going to be a sort of chinese doctor nurse. can't really say doctor cause i don't make the medincine, but other than making the medicine and reading pulses. I'll have to learn every other things. which I'm sort of doing it for the whole holiday. hopefully I don't need to learn how to read pulse and write chinese words of prescribtion. I hate memorising the herbs name.

I realise that I might give people the impression that I'm tough, I'm independent, I'm capable. But deep inside.. I'm still a little woman who needs someone to let me lean on. MAybe it's because in front of others I never say no, in front of those I trust the most I'll show my true self. Maybe It's because I'm too tired putting up a mask., everytime I'm home my temper goes up and burst just like that. Even my well-trained patiance also got tested back here. sometimes i just can't control my temper anymore. i've become so hot-temper...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home